June 3 2023 General Meeting Minutes

Meeting Minutes June 3 2023 General Meeting Minutes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Santa Chuck

Meeting called to order at 12:40pm.

Santa Oath and Mrs Claus Oath recited

New member and guest introductions

Treasurer’s report – Dennis Gorley gave the report. Attachments are at the end of this report.

IBRBS report was presented by Jim Beidle. Registration is now open. The ISC 2024 event will be held in Memphis, Tennessee; dates are April 24-28 and includes 3 full days; all meals included on Friday and Saturday; more details at the preregistration page;  https://ibrbs.org/isc2024/   

UPCOMING EVENTS

July 17th Mariners Christmas in July event; contact Bob Partlow for more information.

August 5 BBQ at Ernie’s home

2023 Northwest Santa Conference, Registrations now open. Location: LaQuinta Inn and Suites, 31611 Pete Von Reichbauer Way South, Federal Way, Washington on September 28th, 29th, and 30th.   The conference will open on the 28th with an evening hospitality meet and greet.  Conference flyer attached below.

We will have catered lunches on Friday and Saturday and a catered dinner on Friday.  Entertainment is in the offering for Friday evening.  We will have the popular “Basket Raffle,”  “50/50,” and an Ornament exchange.

NORPAC is also offering TWO Scholarships for this conference.  Applications due by August 1, 2023. Application attached below.

EDUCATION

Education: Dealing with Difficult Children with Karla Gates, reindeer macarena presented Gene Sanders

Raffle: $155

Attendance: 28

Adjournment: 2:10

Minutes provided by Secretary Chuck Parrish

Daily Lance
      Participant

We have searched all over the webpage and can not find info about the conference. Can someone direct me?Thank you, Mrs C

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 12:51:18 PM PDT, Norpac Santas, webmaster <norpac.santas.emails@gmail.com> wrote:

Daily Lance
        Participant

We have searched all over the webpage and can not find info about the conference. Can someone direct me?Thank you, Mrs C

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 12:51:18 PM PDT, Norpac Santas, webmaster <norpac.santas.emails@gmail.com> wrote:

Daily Lance
          Participant

Daily Lance
            Participant

Daily Lance
              Participant

Daily Lance
                Participant

Daily Lance
                  Participant

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The forum ‘Meeting Minutes’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Meeting Minutes June 3 2023 General Meeting Minutes

Comments are Closed