Christmas In August and Officer nominations

Message Boards General Discussion Christmas In August and Officer nominations

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bob Partlow

Hey Howdy Hey,

The former Christmas In July/Mariners game/Toys For Kids event at T-Mobile has been moved to Tuesday, August 31 and will be called Christmas in August.

At the barbecue Saturday, seven people signed up to attend. Heather Jones from TFK has tickets for 20. We have to be at the stadium at 5 p.m. This is a fun event as we get to visit with kids and have pictures. Please let me know ASAP if you would like to attend, as Heather will need names a few days beforehand to work out the badge logistics, etc. I will be back in touch when I know a little more about the details.

She is also looking for a Santa for their November 17 gala in Bellevue. Santa would be in formal Santa attire and dinner would be provided. If you are interested, let me know and I will pass the info on to her,

Also, nominations are being taken for NorPac officers. Current officers are President Ron Kearns, VP Russell Albright, Secretary Jerry Galland and Treasurer Dennis Gorley.

Ron and Jerry will not be seeking another term. Russell wants to stay on as an officer but is unsure if he will want to be president. Dennis wants to stay on as treasurer.

You may nominate any NorPac member, incuding yourself, for any of the positions. Nominations will not close until Jan. 15, so you have lots of time.

HO HO HOpe you are all well and we will gather first weekend in October!

Santa Bob

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Message Boards General Discussion Christmas In August and Officer nominations